Australia Standard Windows Aluminum Tilt And Turn Window Tilt Up
Aluminium Tilt and Turn window combines functionality with
security. Tilted inwards on top for optimal, draft-free
ventilation. This opening position is still secured against
intruders, leaving you and your property safely protected. You can
leave the windows tilted open even in rain. Turn completely open,
left or right, for egress/regress or for easy cleaning.
- Tilt & Turn window is tilting at an angle from the top or opens
like a casement side ways. The tilt position is for ventilation.
Both operations take place with a single handle.
- Tilt & Turn windows have been the standard in European and
American for the past 40 years.
- Tilt & Turn windows combine Functionality with Security. All
functions are one-handed, one move operated. lt’s smooth, it’s easy
and it’s safe. The multi-point locking mechanism also keeps the
sash/frame from twisting or bending.
- Your Tilt & Turn windows will therefore be kept straight and
functional for many years to come. Unlike traditional window, the
turn & tilt hardware allows the window to open completely for a
clear exit in an emergency.
- Soot formation and deformation is the common problem of the
aluminum alloy windows and doors, so need to keep the door frame is
clean, especially the push-pull groove
- Soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent is the right choice
for the cleaning,do not use soap and washing powder and other
strong acid-base detergent
- Positioning shaft pin, shower hinge, floor spring are the
damageable parts of aluminum alloy window and door ,it is necessary
to keep them clean and flexible
- Glass sealant is the key part to guarantee the windows and doors
heat preservation,replace it in time if it is broken